Rarible support and verification streamlined: get help in less than 72 hours!
The Rarible Support Team has been working hard over the past few months to optimize response times and streamline the verification process! We’re excited to share that it has resulted in tremendous improvements in service times and customer satisfaction scores. Now you can get your question addressed faster than ever.
Faster customer support
Since March 2021, the Support Team at Rarible has grown by 10 times! The extended team has heavily invested in addressing the Rarible Community’s most pressing needs through creating FAQs, tutorials, and ZenDesk articles based on community searches. By directing users to relevant resources, the Team has been able to address the vast majority of requests.
In addition, the Rarible Support Team now has a dedicated Twitter account @RaribleHelp that you can DM or tag in your tweet, which will automatically create a support ticket. 🔥
By the Numbers
- The first response time (SLA) on Rarible currently sits is at 86%, meaning that 86% of support tickets get a reply within a short 24–72 hours
- The customer satisfaction score — the rate of users who have been satisfied with the support provided by the Rarible team — reached 86% in the last 30 days.
- At the peak time, the number of support tickets exceeded 9,000 😱. The backlog has since been reduced by 90%.
- Since then, the lifetime customer satisfaction score grew by +20% to 70%.
- Efficient bug reporting and pipeline processes have also been established within the Marketplace Team, driving further improvements.
Streamlined profile verification process
Rarible’s verification system has now also been heavily automated, which led to an optimized verification workflow and request processing times.
- Verification applications will now be processed within a 24–48 hour period.
- The process has been streamlined and restructured to make it very easy to re-apply after being denied, and even edit the verification request.
- Detailed how-tos and guides have been published to cover all verification-related questions
- The Support Team has been structured to effectively allocate resources where they are need most, with the verification team trained to handle basic tech support queries and the tech team to process verification
Helpful tips from our Support Team
In order to address your support request as quickly as possible, include as much info as possible about the issue you’re experiencing:
- Include a link to your profile
- List your wallet type and browser
- Provide a detailed description of the problem
The Rarible Support Team is here to help create the best experience possible for our growing community! We’d love to hear from you if you have any ideas on how to further improve our Support service efforts.